Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dad

I guess I goofed last night and didn't hear dad get out of bed. This morning when I got up, the light was on in the laundry room and that door was open. I think dad went into the car, for today when I tried starting the car it wouldn't even click. He doesn't remember any of it, so that scares me somewhat. He did mention first thing this morning that we have to have the transmission looked at and asked me if I shut the glove box. So I think he turned the dome light on and was looking at the car book. Sheryl came out to be with him so I could get out of the house for awhile, but guess what I didn't get to go. Love dad and mom

2 comments:

Mom Sheryl said...

Great job on writing your first blog...I'm very proud of you. Don't worry..we'll get you out hopefully soon. I had a nice visit with you today. Love you and dad. Sheryl

Judy said...

Hi Mom and Dad:
I'm glad to see your new blog. You did a great job. Look foward to more. Love you both soooooo much. Judy